Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2007/03/06 20:28:53 UTC

Board report

We need to write a board report.  Any volunteers?

--Thilo

Re: Board report

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> We need to write a board report.  Any volunteers?
>
> --Thilo

I think we're not on the list to report in March.  We report in April?
-Marshall

Re: Board report

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 3/6/07, Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:
> On 3/6/07, Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > We need to write a board report.  Any volunteers?
> >

> Actually according to
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule, we report in
> April, not March.
>
> I posted this to general@incubator.a.o but there has been some delay
> lately in my messages to that list... I don't know if they are getting
> caught up in moderation or what.

Yoav said we can just remove ourselves from the March board report
Wiki, which I just did.  Now let's try to remember to report next
month.

-Adam

Re: Board report

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.