Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2019/03/14 07:36:01 UTC

Re: fulcrum parser / security

I think, if we do want to

we

Von:    "Jeffery Painter" <je...@jivecast.com>
An:     dev@turbine.apache.org
Datum:  07.03.2019 15:11
Betreff:        fulcrum parser

I was going to start prepping the release of fulcrum-parser 2.0.0

However, I made quite a number of changes there and if someone has the
time to do a quick review of those before I get the release set, that
would be great.

When I implemented the commons-pool stuff, I had to do some manual
checking in the parser service to determine the correct parser to return
that is not all that pretty. Open to suggestions on how to improve.

It "works" for now though, and if you prefer I go ahead and prep the
release, I am happy to do that and just let everyone vote on it.

Once fulcrum-parser is updated I will start to prepare fulcrum-intake.

That only leaves fulcrum-security that is still in SNAPSHOT wrt to turbine
trunk in svn.  Georg, I will probably want to get your blessing that
security is set and ready for release before I make any move there.

We are close to having all fulcrum components updated and released, then
we should update the website to reflect this.

Thanks!
Jeff

Antwort: Re: fulcrum parser / security

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi,

sorry, this was an unintentional  ..

> That only leaves fulcrum-security that is still in SNAPSHOT wrt to
turbine
> trunk in svn.  Georg, I will probably want to get your blessing that
> security is set and ready for release before I make any move there.

If we stay with Torque 4.0 in Turbine 5 I am fine with the current state
of security.

Best regards, Georg

P.S.

When releasing multi module Fulcrum-Json Thomas said

" consider putting the files in the package beneath a subdirectory
" like fulcum-json-dist-2.0.0 to be consistent with the single-module
builds.

This may apply here as well, but I did not yet had time to change this.

Second P.S.

Publishing may require to set manually

mvn ... -Ddoclint=none

(Turbine-parent 6-SNAPSHOT has it correctly, Fulcrum security is set to
turbine-parent 5, which uses the old syntax)

Von:    "Georg Kallidis" <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
An:     "Turbine Developers List" <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  14.03.2019 08:36
Betreff:        Re: fulcrum parser / security