Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com> on 2017/11/26 22:19:14 UTC

HTTP API examples

Hi,
I am looking for some examples of HTTP API calls to the scheduler using
JSON (not Thrift). I would like to use that to query tasks with a given
status etc. I can see some documentation on the scheduler UI but it is not
clear without examples how to use the API using JSON.

Mohit.

Re: HTTP API examples

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com>.
It didn't serve any docs(gives 404) but it worked for a trivial query I
modeled after the test case you pointed to. Thanks!

Re: HTTP API examples

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Re: HTTP API examples

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com>.