Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by madx <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 02:07:38 UTC

datepicker and inmethod

Error: lang.later is not a function
Source File:
http://localhost:8080/dsc/dsc/resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.YuiLib/yuiloader-beta.js
Line: 1270

I am getting this error when i have a textfield with datepicker and sortable
inmethod grid on the same page.
I am not able to see the calendar pop up when i click the icon.
But, if i comment the lines that displays the grid <div
wicket:id="contacts>, the datepicker shows the calendar popup. Any thoughts?
   <form wicket:id="dateForm">
      <input type="hidden" wicket:id="dateType" id="dateType" />
      <wicket:message key="contacts.popup.from"/><input type="text"
wicket:id="fromDate" id="fromDate"/>
      <wicket:message key="contacts.popup.to"/><input type="text"
wicket:id="toDate" id="toDate"/>
      <input type="submit" wicket:id="saveButton"
wicket:message="value:contacts.popup.dateSearch" />
    </form>

Re: datepicker and inmethod

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
probably yui version clashes...