Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/08/11 10:53:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] Primate review and testing wrt 1.0/GA

All,

Here's the latest update on Primate:

  *   We've completed execution of full test plans on Primate and addresses issues/bugs:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+label%3Atesting+test+plan
  *   Overall we think we've reached feature parity against old UI and Primate is stable
  *   Milestone link (mostly new features from CloudStack master/4.15 outstanding): https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/milestone/2

Actions and collaboration requested wrt Primate 1.0/GA milestone:

  *   Kindly review and test latest Primate master in your environments. For convenience daily builds from master are available here: (rpm, deb and archive)
  *   http://download.cloudstack.org/primate/testing/master/
  *   Review the Primate install/customisation doc PR: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/pull/142
  *   Users can review/verify or contribute translations, see Nicolas's email thread on this topic before: https://markmail.org/message/2lzmseg2atyt2ayf
  *   Devs can go through the development guide and participate in development: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/blob/master/docs/development.md