Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by thiru_k <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/08 13:49:10 UTC

integration of JBoss and JBPM with OFBiz

 Hi.. this is kiran. I am a newbie to OFBiz. i have succesfully installed
Jbpm-jpdl suite. But can i integrate it with OFBiz?

also I also tried other methods as  given in following link

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@ofbiz.apache.org/msg21857.html

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/200906.mbox/%3COF3A44C85D.DA4D3118-ON652575CC.0024C83D-652575CC.0024E2E2@lntinfotech.com%3E

i didnt get any success..

 So I need some help...
thanks in advance..

Re: integration of JBoss and JBPM with OFBiz

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
No, I'm not a fan of Drools.

We use jBPM as it can help us to control user's permission at item
level, not form level. And generally we can upgrade a workflow without
worrying about the UI forms.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-03-08一的 21:15 -0800,chris snow写道:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Great.

Now the integration is for OFBiz 09.04 and jBPM 3.1.2. It would be
wonderful if you upgrade jBPM to a current release.

在 2010-03-16二的 21:58 -0800,thiru_k写道:

Posted by thiru_k <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
I have moved ofbiz-jbpm, ofbiz-htmlreport and ofbiz-learningcure to
langhua.org.

SVN: http://langhua.org/opensource/ofbiz/
ViewVC: http://langhua.org/viewvc/opensource/ofbiz/

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-03-09二的 10:25 +0800,Shi Jinghai写道:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.