Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/09/01 09:21:07 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Hi guys,

a new quick update about Karaf 4.3.3:

- SSH issue has been fixed (already merged on main and karaf-4.2.x branches)
- I'm completing specs features repo and we are good for the vote

So, to summarize: I'm polishing first round of specs features repo and I
will start the vote.

Thanks for waiting ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Paul Stanley <Pa...@saaconsultants.com>.
Thanks for the update, i look forward to the release..

Cheers
Paul

From:   "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <jb...@nanthrax.net>
To:     "Paul Stanley" <Pa...@saaconsultants.com>,
dev@karaf.apache.org
Date:   01/09/2021 12:32
Subject:        Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Hi Paul,

Yes, Karaf 4.3.3 still uses Pax Web 7.3.x (with updated Jetty version,
etc). Pax Web 8.0.0 is not yet ready to be integrated in Karaf (probably
not before 4.3.4).

Regarding Jackson, I'm updating it for Karaf 4.3.3.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Paul,