Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by vaibhav thapliyal <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/24 20:54:02 UTC

Connection pooling in accumulo

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if Accumulo supports connection pooling?

If yes is there something in the JAVA api that can be used to make use of
it?

Thanks
Vaibhav

Re: Connection pooling in accumulo

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
MultiTableBatchWriter doesn't do anything special WRT connection pooling
IIRC. It shares memory, yes, but I don't think it has anything special
over a normal batchwriter for pooling RPCs.

Posted by Dylan Hutchison <dh...@mit.edu>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.