Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org> on 2014/06/10 08:53:35 UTC

Hadoop Summit Oozie Meetup (BOF) - slides uploaded

Hi all,

Thanks to all those who attended the Meetup. I have uploaded the slides on
Slideshare (see links below) for reference and sharing with others.

http://www.slideshare.net/sportymona/oozie-meetup-slides-jun-3rd-2014

http://www.slideshare.net/sportymona/oozie-high-availability-hadoop-summit-2014-meetup

http://www.slideshare.net/sportymona/oozie-meetup-bowen

Also couple of points of discussion from the meetup for devs to follow up
on:

   - Oozie 4.0.1 binaries release
   - Planning for Oozie 4.1.0 release pending resolution of any backward
   incompatible packaging changes.
   - Documentation needs lot of improvement. Possibly encourage newbies to
   contribute more on this
   - User request for having triggering mechanism for workflows by JMS
   messages

Regards,
Mona

Re: Hadoop Summit Oozie Meetup (BOF) - slides uploaded

Posted by Som Satpathy <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.