Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 15:04:14 UTC

LDAPCon 2015

Hi guys,

just in case, the deadline for LDAP Con 2015 is approaching. If you feel
like submitting a proposal, please check that :

http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=5

Anyone from Kerby ?

Thanks !

RE: LDAPCon 2015

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Thanks Emmanuel for taking care of this.

>> Anyone from Kerby ?
I'm totally occupied on some projects. If anyone would help with this, I'd like to contribute some slides or materials. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Shawn, All,

It seems there is no 'Directory PMC Members' group in Confluence having
admin permissions to the spaces of the project. I have asked INFRA to
correct this. See:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-9864

Apparently, a manual process is in place whereby each contributor registers
himself with Confluence and then gets added to specific groups by INFRA
upon request. Any registered users is member of a group called Confluence
Contributors.

If - for the time being -  you want me to add your talk to either LDAPCon
or Apachecon page, please let me know.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: LDAPCon 2015

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: LDAPCon 2015

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shawn,

The Apachecon wiki is on totally different platform than the wikis of our
project (Moinmoin vs Confluence), and - if I am correct - not integrated
with the default user and permission management tools (ldap) of the ASF.
Each apache wiki in the Moinmoin specie requires manual additions of admins
and contributors.

I will check later today your Confluence permissions.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op maandag 22 juni 2015 heeft Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> het
volgende geschreven: