Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Scott F. Walter" <sc...@vivare.com> on 2005/05/17 04:20:31 UTC

BorderComponent and Message

Hi,

I had a solution for displaying messages at the top of page that I
thought worked pretty well.  It works by:

1.  BorderComponets gets access to a method on the page called
getMessage() and if its not null displays the message
2.  The pageEndRenderer in my base Page class calls setMessage(null) to
make sure the message is only displayed once.

However, it doesn't seem to work when I call it from a form listener.
Any ideas why and how would be the best way to solve it?

--

Scott F. Walter 	Scott F. Walter
Principal Consultant

E: scott.walter@vivare.com