Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Alex Glikson <GL...@il.ibm.com> on 2016/06/26 16:13:57 UTC

Kafka Streams backend for Apache Beam?

Hi all,

I wonder whether there are plans to implement Apache Beam backend based on
Kafka Streams?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Kafka Streams backend for Apache Beam?

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

There are no such plans currently.

Thanks
Eno

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
Even though I'm not aware of anyone working on it, I think we'd definitely
be open to it if someone wants to take a swing at it.

-Jay