Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au> on 2007/04/10 07:24:54 UTC

servicemix-lwcontainer

Hi.

I think I concede defeat with jsr-181 for hosting my POJO service. A
great idea to use annotations alone to define a SU. It would be helpful
if it worked.

I want to investigate servicemix-lwcontainer. Has anyone here used it?
Where for instance, does one put the servicemix.xml file? Is there a
maven archetype for this type of SU? The repository does not appear to
have anything.

Thanks for your help,

  Owen.

Re: servicemix-lwcontainer

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Maybe you can try contract first development with jsr181 also.

servicemix-bean might be worth taking a look at.

I don't really recommend using the lw container, but theres actually an
archetype for it.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/archetypes/servicemix-lwcontainer-service-unit/