Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepesh Kapoor <de...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/23 14:38:21 UTC

Re: Problem in generating bar code

Hello All,

This problem still persists,  krysalis.org doesnot seem to respond. In
this case what could be the alternative for Barcode generation.
Please provide thoughts on this issue.

Thanks & Regards
- -
Deepesh

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Deepesh Kapoor schrieb:
> Hello All,
>
> This problem still persists,  krysalis.org doesnot seem to respond. In

As already mentioned the problem is not with the krysalis.org site...

> this case what could be the alternative for Barcode generation.
> Please provide thoughts on this issue.

I started looking at this issue (and just at the moment I'm testing FOP
0.95 wit OFBiz - looks like everything has been updated except the
fop.jar itself..)

--
Christian