Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2005/06/29 14:58:48 UTC

Re: Problem with Type = Button (script working fine with type = submit)

Changing from a submit to a button, in itself, doesn't change anything
from JMeter's point of view.  I expect that what has happened is the
http parameters expected by the web-app have changed.

I recommend you use JMeter's proxy recorder to record the browsers
actions while hitting the new button, and then compare how the request
parameters have changed in the new build.

-Mike