Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gunalan V <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/11 15:36:10 UTC

Latest stable SOLR version

Hello,

In our project we are planning to use SOLR and I'm new to it. So, what is
the latest stable version we can use and that is supported by Apache?

Kindly let me know your suggestions because we started with installing SOLR
6.2 but heard that there are many issues and need to be upgraded to 6.3 or
so.

Thanks,
GVK

Re: Latest stable SOLR version