Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jochen Zink <jo...@web.de> on 2007/03/21 08:31:30 UTC

[Axis2][Rampart] Get Certificates and keys from a Database and not from Keystore

Hello,

Is it possible to configure Rampart, that the module does not need a Keystore for the crypt Keys and certificates? I want to store certificates in a database, so that rampart can load it from there.

I'm nearly sure, that is impossible without customizing the existing rampart module. I'm a little bit confused. I can't find the class which uses the Keystore Objects... Can anybody, who has some experience in rampart, tell me? That will be great!

Thanks a lot!