Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Hengruo Zhang <wh...@hengruo.me> on 2019/10/09 19:58:06 UTC

Can't find myself in contributor list

Hi,

My two PRs have been already merged to the master branch, but I cannot
see me in the contributor list of GitHub, even if I narrowed down the
time span so that there are only less than 50 people. And I can't even
find my merging in https://github.com/apache/arrow/pulse .

Could you please provide some possible reasons for this?

PRs:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/5577
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/5303

Thanks,
Hengruo

Re: Can't find myself in contributor list

Posted by Hengruo Zhang <wh...@hengruo.me>.
Got it. 6408 was reverted. That makes sense.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing

Posted by paddy horan <pa...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.