Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/01/17 22:13:29 UTC

Resource url factory

We have a URL factory from way back that allows us to get things out
of the classpath.  We don't need it anymore as we now have
ResourceFinder which trumps it and doesn't require extra code to make
sure our URL Handler Factory is installed in the VM properly.  So I'm
going to kill usages of the "resource:" url and replace them with
ResouceFinder....

Heads up.

-David

Re: Resource url factory

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 17, 2007, at 1:13 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> We have a URL factory from way back that allows us to get things
> out of the classpath.  We don't need it anymore as we now have
> ResourceFinder which trumps it and doesn't require extra code to
> make sure our URL Handler Factory is installed in the VM properly.
> So I'm going to kill usages of the "resource:" url and replace them
> with ResouceFinder....
>
> Heads up.

Done.

-David