Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/01/31 14:12:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] tiles-master-1 test build available

The test build of Tiles 2.0.0 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Tiles
2.0.0 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build". We
welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into
account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

         * None

         * There are no distributions since the pom is worthless outside
of the scope of maven.

     Maven 2 staging repository:

         * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/m2-staging-repository/

     We appreciate the time and effort everyone has put toward
contributing code and documentation, posting to the mailing lists, and
logging issues.