Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Debasish Das <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 22:38:15 UTC

Standalone spark cluster dead nodes

Hi,

I have been running standalone spark cluster but sometimes I do see dead
nodes. The physical machines are not dead but the JVM worker dies.

Is there a methodology which automatically restart worker JVM if it dies ?

Thanks.
Deb

Re: Standalone spark cluster dead nodes

Posted by Andrew Ash <an...@andrewash.com>.
Do you have stacktraces or other errors for the workers' deaths?

This is a great case for using the Tanuki service wrapper that can be
configured to automatically restart JVMs that die.

Andrew