Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Pa...@gxs.com on 2007/12/03 11:44:51 UTC

how to change jdk verssion in continuum

Hi

I am using continuum 1.0.3 to build my project which uses jdk1.4. Can anyone of you tell how will I configure continuum so that it takes jdk 1.4 to build my project?

Thanks & regards
Pallavi

RE: how to change jdk verssion in continuum

Posted by Pa...@gxs.com.
Thanks oliver for the help I am able to configure it now.

Regards
Pallavi

First you have to create your profile with your jdk1.4 [1].
Then you must attach your profile to the build definitions which have to use
jdk1.4.

--
Olivier
[1]