Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Luca Loiodice <lo...@csdisco.com> on 2018/03/19 19:46:34 UTC

Issue with Pdf form requiring Acrobat Reader 7.0.5

Hello,

I have a form that I can view with Latest Acrobat Reader, but cannot view
with Preview or older Acrobat readers.

When I render this using PdfBox, I get  the same message "Please Wait. If
this message
is not eventually replaced ... " ... I see in Preview.

Is there a way to render these documents using PdfBox.

I enclose an example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjduoglh3ws3eoa/my_inputfile_test.pdf?dl=0

Thanks,
Luca

Re: Issue with Pdf form requiring Acrobat Reader 7.0.5

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
That's an XFA form, which we don't support.

Tilman