Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/07/15 11:02:28 UTC

Fwd: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to GAPAR017/SRV/SOCGEN mail.box; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

Hi,

I recently get those error messages back, when sending to
users@storm.apache.org

Does anyone experience the same problem?

Thanks!

-Matthias

mail.box; Maximum hop count exceeded.  Message probably in a routing loop.
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:45:58 +0200
From: Postmaster@sgcib.com
To: mjsax@informatik.hu-berlin.de

Your message

  Subject: Re: Re-emitting failed tuples

was not delivered to:

  pierre.lanvin-ext@sgcib.com

because:

RE: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to GAPAR017/SRV/SOCGEN mail.box; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

Posted by charlie quillard <ch...@epitech.eu>.
Hi,

Yes, I have the same problem if this problem recurs, we need to  call an administrator for deleting this user.

Best regards,
Charlie

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:45:58 +0200
From: Postmaster@sgcib.com