Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2016/03/15 18:01:50 UTC

[VOTE] Integration of wicket-metrics

Hi,

just want to start a vote if wicket-metrics should be integrated as an
experimental module, now.

 From my point of view the most insteresting measurements are implemented.

If any missing please let me know.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: [VOTE] Integration of wicket-metrics

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
My guess is that you can just go ahead and add the module to the
experimental group. Just make sure the build works and you use the
correct group id. Also know that the versions for experimentals start
at 0.1-SNAPSHOT (otherwise you'll be bound by semver).

The idea of the experimental modules is to allow for experimentation
and validation of specific integrations and ideas.

Martijn