Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2009/04/27 14:40:13 UTC

Re: Application exception handling problem

David,

Some months ago, I did some itests to avoid regression.
When I synchronize my working copy with the trunk, I always have those files
changed.

Do you think it would be possible to add itests for that.

Jean-Louis

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Done.
No JIRA has been opened so here is the patch file.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23271111/patch-itests-ApplicationException.txt

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.