Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2020/12/29 13:18:08 UTC

maven-shared-resources 3

I'd like to release maven-shared-resources 3 soon.
Most important reason is that the most recent maven-checkstyle-plugin can't handle the old maven_checks.xml from maven-shared-resources 2 (2015).

Jira[1] looks clean, but if there are things to add, now is the time[2].
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MSHARED%20AND%20component%20%3D%20maven-shared-resources

[2] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-shared-resources.git

thanks,
Robert

Re: maven-shared-resources 3

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Great, in that case I'll leave it up to you.

Robert
On 29-12-2020 14:29:43, Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes Robert - I've prepared this project for release I was planning to
call for a vote today.

Sywlester

Re: maven-shared-resources 3

Posted by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com>.