Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/04/24 00:13:33 UTC

[Result] [VOTE] New URI Handling Proposal

I think that there have been enough +1's to go ahead with Henning's new URI
code and deprecate the old stuff for 2.3.

Voting +1 where:
Scott Eade
Martin Poeschl
Quinton McCombs
Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Eric Pugh

Voting -1 where:
nobody!

Henning, do you want to go ahead and make the changes to the Turbine 2.3
codebase?  Would you be willing to add the contents of your Readme into the
Wiki page for 2.2 -> 2.3 migration?

I think it is time to think about cutting 2.3 beta 1.

Eric Pugh

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
EPugh@upstate.com writes:

>Henning, do you want to go ahead and make the changes to the Turbine 2.3
>codebase?  Would you be willing to add the contents of your Readme into the
>Wiki page for 2.2 -> 2.3 migration?

Ok, I will. If anyone else (you) can add this stuff to the Wiki I
would be grateful, mainly I might be the last human being on earth
that does not know how to handle a wiki... :-)

>I think it is time to think about cutting 2.3 beta 1.

Skipping "alpha"? Or how about going Linux-Style? 2.3pre1, 2.3pre2,
2.3rc1, 2.3

I do have to add much stuff to the changes.xml, though.

	Regards
		Henning