Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Renault <gu...@bull.net> on 2009/01/22 17:27:20 UTC

How to expose a CXF WebService as an Endpoint with DSL ?

Hi,

i don't know if my e-mail was properly sent, as i wasn't completly added
to the list. Anyway, i'm completing it with some datas :

    * Use of Camel 1.5

The previous mail was :

    Hi Camel users,

    I'm a new user, and you may hear from me sometime ;)
    i'm trying to use CXF as an access point on Camel. some questions
    are crossing my mind:

       1. Is it possible to just have annotated classes (Interface +
          implementation) and let Camel exposes it as a webservice,
          without any more information ? is it even possible to give
          Camel a simple POJO without any annotation ?
       2. If yes, what is the right procedure ? I'm not using spring,
          and i'm working in an OSGi environment, as i'm integrating
          Camel into JOnAS 5.1.X.

          Do i need to first declare a CxfComponent, and then create an
          Endpoint, and give it the service class ?
          Do i need to just use the following :

          Object implementor = new SayHello();
          String address = "http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms";
          Endpoint endpoint = Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);

          Or maybe something else ...

          ?

    Btw, i'll have to talk with you about Camel on OSGi, i did have to
    do some extends to make it correctly works ;), but it will come latter.

    Regards,

    Guillaume

Regards,

Guillaume