Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijaya Narasimha <Vi...@seranova.com> on 2001/04/12 17:55:15 UTC

My struts-template - still broken

I am having another problem with the template example. The layout is now
fine. It lays out the sidebar and the header allright.
But it always returns with a "Error: 404 SC_NOT_FOUND null" for the content
and the footer pages. The html files for these are in the right directory (
same as the header.html, which is being picked up fine). In fact, if I put
header.html instead of introduction.html and footer.html (i.e. use
header.html for all the three contents, header, content and footer) header
is displayed fine, but for content and footer, I get "Error: 404
SC_NOT_FOUND null".

Did anyone else get this problem? Appreciate an thoughts on this problem.

Thanks

introduction.jsp
----------------
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/tlds/struts-template.tld' prefix='template' %>

<template:insert template='/chapterTemplate.jsp'>
  <template:put name='title' content='Templates' direct='true'/>
  <template:put name='header' content='/header.html' />
  <template:put name='sidebar' content='/sidebar.jsp' />
  <template:put name='content' content='/introduction.html'/>
  <template:put name='footer' content='/footer.html' />
</template:insert>

chapter-template.jsp