Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/10/17 11:08:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r325864 - in /forrest/trunk: main/template-sites/v2/ main/webapp/ whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/ whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer/resources/stylesheets/ whiteboard/plugins/o...

thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Mon Oct 17 01:59:56 2005
> New Revision: 325864

> Log:
> Views are now fully format aware. The request extension determines which view should be used. I needed to change all occurence of xhtml to html in
> *all* releated code (e.g. all contracts).

This means I can create views + contracts for PDF output?

This is !!!FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks Thorsten.

Ross

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El lun, 17-10-2005 a las 10:08 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Mon Oct 17 01:59:56 2005
> > New Revision: 325864

> > Log:
> > Views are now fully format aware. The request extension determines which view should be used. I needed to change all occurence of xhtml to html in
> > *all* releated code (e.g. all contracts).
>
> This means I can create views + contracts for PDF output?
>
> This is !!!FANTASTIC!!!
>
> Thanks Thorsten.

:)

jeje

Actually I am keen to test it, but it is not finished yet. I still found
more code that I need to change to be really format aware but yes the
idea is to have fo-contracts, xml-contracts, ...

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"