Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nkep Kerlyn <ke...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 20:42:32 UTC

[Outreachy 2019] Migrating mifos mailing lists to Discourse during outreachy 2019

Hello everyone,

I am an Outreachy summer 2019 applicant.

I am interested in contributing to the project : "Setup Discourse Forum and
Migrate Content and Users from Mailing Lists" .

I have gone through the Outreachy ideas page and have made some research on
the said project.  I wish to request for a confluence page to write down
the ideas I gathered concerning this project in the form of requirements
and process to aid clear my doubts on some particular aspects of the
project and help me gain a better understanding of the project.

On the Outreachy ideas page it is said that contributions for this project
requires making edits to the project documentation and organizing it with a
relevant information hierarchy, demonstrating your knowledge of forum tools
and information architecture.
Please i wish to find out which project documentation is referred to in
that statement.

Thanks,
kerlyn Nkep.

Re: [Mifos-developer] [Outreachy 2019] Migrating mifos mailing lists to Discourse during outreachy 2019

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Kerlyn, the confluence account you created is for Apache Fineract but
your project
is more of *Mifos* related.

Please can you create an account here,
https://id.atlassian.com/signup?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmifosforge.jira.com%2Fadmin%2Fusers%2Fsign-up%3Fare%3Daid

Once you create the account, you *will not* need permission to create or
edit a page.

Regards

Posted by Nkep Kerlyn <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ruphine,