Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2015/11/05 00:10:22 UTC

Join the Apache Aurora Meetup next Tuesday in Palo Alto

Join the Bay Area Apache Aurora and Apache Mesos communities for our November meetup, scheduled for Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 and hosted by our friends at Medallia in Palo Alto.

Register here: http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Aurora-Users-Group/events/225412389/

The meetup will feature two talks:
 * Apache Aurora Overview and Project Updates / Roadmap, presented by Bill Farner (Apache Aurora VP)
 * Aurora+Docker at Medallia: Gradually transitioning to microservices, presented by Aasmund Eldhuset

Additionally, we’ve included time in the middle for lightning talks. If you have something you'd like to briefly present, please leave a comment on the meetup.com page and we'll do our best to add you to the schedule.

Hope to see members of the Mesos and Aurora communities there!

Dave