Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ramin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 17:09:55 UTC

TableTree#addTopToolbar(AbstractToolbar abstractToolbar)

Hi

TableTree has been moved to wicket-core now and both
addTopToolbar(AbstractToolbar abstractToolbar) and
addBottomToolbar(AbstractToolbar abstractToolbar)
has been removed from TableTree in Wicket-tree.

I was wondering what method can be used instead to add an AbstractToolbar to
the tree?

Many thanks
Ramin

Re: TableTree#addTopToolbar(AbstractToolbar abstractToolbar)

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
tableTree.getTable().add*Toolbar()

Sven