Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 23:37:10 UTC

When can we start the release of 3.0 ?

hello,
I think trunk is now ready for a release.

I see no pending bug and I think 3.0 is really expected.

Are you ok to start ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: When can we start the release of 3.0 ?

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank to your quick answer

If anybody have the time to do it it will be great

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

I start the process to do the RC1 of 3.0.

Ping me on freenode.org, channel #jmeter if needs

Milamber

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks to Felix and Milamber to have merged some of my PR.
If you have time to merge the other, it's will be great too

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
It's developed. Just need to decide which option is best.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.