Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dmitry Ruban <dm...@ruban.biz> on 2011/06/03 06:27:50 UTC

Re: Replacing 'encoded' with 'literal' in WSDL directly. [Axis2]

Hi there,

You have to rewrite your schema as well. Here is a good article
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/Axis2-rpc-support.html

Axis2 doesn't  support "SOAP-ENC" name space, you need to move
everything to "xsd"

Posted by Dmitry Ruban <dm...@ruban.biz>.
In wsdl file that you attached some complex types are subset of
SOAP-ENC:Array, so not ALL the elements belong to standard XSD name
space ("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"). You should get rid of them.
Here is an example:

<xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfSoapItems">
<xsd:complexContent>
<xsd:restriction base="soap-enc:Array">
<xsd:attribute ref="soap-enc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns:Item[]"/>
</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<xs:complexType name="ArrayOfItems">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Item" type="tns:Item" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.