Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com> on 2005/05/15 07:00:00 UTC

Duplicate users in JIRA

There's something weird with our JIRA user accounts - they appear to be
duplicated.  Howard commented to this effect when trying to give me
access to JIRA.  Erik, Paul, and myself show up twice in the assign
users drop-down list.  Any ideas on how to fix?

Richard

Re: Duplicate users in JIRA

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com>.
Yes, that is what I did.  Crap.