Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2005/11/26 04:06:21 UTC

apr-iconv-make failure

This is actually the same as the apr-util-make failure.

I want to file a bug report with apr-iconv for this, but since it seems to
be related to the version of gcc I was wondering what version of gcc is on
vmgump?  The reason to suspect gcc is that these used to build, and the
files in apr-iconv haven't changed in ages.

Re: apr-iconv-make failure

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Martin van den Bemt" <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote in message
> Hi Bill,
>
> vmgump:~# gcc --version
> gcc (GCC) 4.0.3 20051023 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.2-3)
> warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
> PURPOSE.

Thanks much.

> Just in case a whereis :
> vmgump:~# whereis gcc
> gcc: /usr/bin/gcc /usr/lib/gcc /usr/share/man/man1/gcc.1.gz
>
> Is it usefull for you to have an account on vmgump ?

I'm not so sure how useful it is for me, but it might be useful for other
people ;-).

Re: apr-iconv-make failure

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Hi Bill,