Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by narayan bhati <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/13 13:09:57 UTC

where can i download a sample index

Hi All,
i am trying to get a sample index to which i can perform queries.
can anyone point to a location where i can download such a index.
for example index of wikipedia docs or any other such large repository
i am looking for index of 100 MB or so

thanks
Narayan

Re: where can i download a sample index

Posted by narayan bhati <na...@gmail.com>.
i built one with text files on my system.but it was not as rich with
different field types so was looking for one like wikipedia or so
yeah i agree analyzers will be problem
i got one from mannings site with source code of lucene in action.
lets see if that works out for me

thanks
narayan

Posted by Anshum <an...@gmail.com>.