Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/09/17 08:37:57 UTC

Committers, please keep team site up to date

Hi,

as a committer, please review
http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html
and keep it up to date with your information.
If you're a new committer, please add yourself.

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Committers, please keep team site up to date

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Am 17.09.2013 um 14:34 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:

> Yeah, that's fine - I'm wondering how useful this information is anyway...
> :)

+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro> wrote:
> ...I would either put in +2/+3 or Europe/Bucharest, with a slight
> preference for the latter...

works for me!
-Bertrand

Re: Committers, please keep team site up to date

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
Hi Carsten,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> as a committer, please review
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html
> and keep it up to date with your information.

Technically speaking, I can't put a single TZ offset for my location,
since I'm either +2 or +3 , depending on DST.

So I would either put in +2/+3 or Europe/Bucharest, with a slight
preference for the latter.

Opinions?

Robert

--