Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Cédric Pulrulczyk <ce...@eu.cit.alcatel.fr> on 2000/01/07 15:03:59 UTC

Tomcat + Apache + NT/4

    When I install ApacheModuleJServ.dll (downloaded from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.0/win32/) and start
Apache, Windows NT says: Your DLL is not valid !
    Is it normal ?

Thanks.

Cédric.

Re: Tomcat + Apache + NT/4

Posted by Patrick Regan <pa...@globalcrossing.com>.
Unfortunately you can't download the DLL from the jakarta site.  Get it
from the Apache Site, use the JServ 1.1b3 DLL.  All you do is download it
and run the windows setup.  The DLL from there is good.

There has been many, many posts about this, if someone can give me access
to the jakarta site I would GLADLY fix this.  What do I need to do?

Pat