Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/07/03 09:15:17 UTC

HBase backend, is the OAK-784 still valid?

Hi,

I recently talked to someone who might be interested in reviving the
OAK-784 HBase microkernel that was contributed in April 2013.

That's based on the MicroKernel interface, is that still how you'd do
it today? I've lost track of the various ways of creating storage
backends.

-Bertrand

Re: HBase backend, is the OAK-784 still valid?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcel,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...it is still possible to hook in a MicroKernel implementation into Oak,
> but the two primary implementations we have use the NodeStore API...

Thanks! I have added a reference to this to OAK-784.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,