Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 23:04:21 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Camel on Android?

> This is not my top priority but I'll try to dedicate some time for it.

Just for your information. I couldn't resist the temptation :) and
I've just started my very first Android router on Android platform. It
routes messages from the Timer component and logs them to the Android
logger (via our standard Log component).

08-10 22:54:03.773: INFO/CAMEL-ANDROID(403): Exchange[Message: [Body
is Hello Android!]]
08-10 22:54:08.764: INFO/CAMEL-ANDROID(403): Exchange[Message: [Body
is Hello Android!]]

Android SDK version is 3.2.

It was not as trivial task as I've been expecting. I needed to hack
several things in order to start the router. I'll create a GitHub
project with examples and probably a wiki page where I'll document my
current (and future) researches in this area.

Laters.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: [DISCUSSION] Camel on Android?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Really interesting ;)

Regards
JB

On 08/10/2012 11:55 PM, Christian Müller wrote:
> Cool. I love it... ;-)
>
> Best,
> Christian
>
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> This is not my top priority but I'll try to dedicate some time for it.
>>
>> Just for your information. I couldn't resist the temptation :) and
>> I've just started my very first Android router on Android platform. It
>> routes messages from the Timer component and logs them to the Android
>> logger (via our standard Log component).
>>
>> 08-10 22:54:03.773: INFO/CAMEL-ANDROID(403): Exchange[Message: [Body
>> is Hello Android!]]
>> 08-10 22:54:08.764: INFO/CAMEL-ANDROID(403): Exchange[Message: [Body
>> is Hello Android!]]
>>
>> Android SDK version is 3.2.
>>
>> It was not as trivial task as I've been expecting. I needed to hack
>> several things in order to start the router. I'll create a GitHub
>> project with examples and probably a wiki page where I'll document my
>> current (and future) researches in this area.
>>
>> Laters.
>>
>> --
>> Henryk Konsek
>> http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com