Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 23:02:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] DELTASPIKE-131 Discuss the concept of exception handlers

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

The JIRA issue has the concept outlined (and the parent has slides from a
presentation I did last year). You can find the implementation at [2] and
[2a].

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea as well as the basic concept.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [3]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
https://github.com/seam/solder/tree/develop/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/solder/exception
[2a]
https://github.com/seam/solder/tree/develop/api/src/main/java/org/jboss/solder/exception
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [DISCUSS] DELTASPIKE-131 Discuss the concept of exception handlers

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to work on it today.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
i changed it in the wiki.

Posted by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>.
+1 to @BeforeHandles.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi @ all,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jason,

Posted by Cody Lerum <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Lincoln Baxter, III" <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org

Re: [DISCUSS] DELTASPIKE-131 Discuss the concept of exception handlers

Posted by Nicklas Karlsson <ni...@gmail.com>.