Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by romain bisse <ro...@mckesson.fr> on 2005/02/01 11:00:46 UTC

RE : [J2] Newbie: Error 404 with login portlet

Hi,

I still encouter a 404 error, even after a CVS update.

The URL is still missing the "/jetspeed" context:

http://localhost:7001/security/login/proxy

I guess I have the latest version of the *.jsp in security portlet:

<c_rt:set var="requestContext"
value="<%=request.getAttribute(RequestContext.REQUEST_PORTALENV)%>"/>
value="/login/logout"/>'>