Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael Mosmann <mi...@mosmann.de> on 2013/11/13 08:09:12 UTC

code coverage maven plugin

Hi,

I did a minor change on master and configured jacoco for code coverage
reports. To enable coverage reports you can simply call:

mvn clean install -Pcoverage

I do NOT think that code coverage tells you something useful on its own,
it think it could help to identify some parts of our code where we
should write a little bit more tests.

Because I did not measured a big difference with and without coverage
enabled, I would prefer to switch it on as default. But I am not sure if
it breaks anything else.

Michael

Re: code coverage maven plugin

Posted by Michael Mosmann <mi...@mosmann.de>.
Am 13.11.13 13:08, schrieb Martin Grigorov:
> -Pfast suppresses javadoc and source plugins and doesn't execute the slow
> tests
ah.. ok.. so we should leave it off as default until we know where the
25% come from..
I will look for hotspots the following days and will write some tests.

mm:)

Re: code coverage maven plugin

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.