Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com> on 2008/04/04 12:50:33 UTC

Re: Implementation of a service to compute the product average cost

Hi Jacopo,

I have similar needs to yours. I want to create jira issue and then to
implement the service that you proposed, but I am not sure if I am not
missing something that has changed until now.

First I wanted to implement the service and to use it in a report - similar
to "Inventory Item Totals".
Then I intend to make suggested changes to the ProductAverageCost entity and
to persist the result of the metioned service there.

Any suggestions are velcome.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer