Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by brilliantbalaji <br...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/08/18 13:39:02 UTC

Log 4j version

Hi.

I have just now moved to a new project and I have been asked to find what
version of log4j is being used! I tried to extract the jar from lib and see
if there are any release notes but did not find any! How else can I find the
version of Log4j version being used?

Re: Log 4j version

Posted by brilliantbalaji <br...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi!

Thank you for the reply. First thing I did was to check the manifest file
and it had only the java version.

I will try it out with the debug option as suggested.

Thanks again!

Re: Log 4j version

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,