Posted to users@isis.apache.org by james agada <ok...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/22 20:36:35 UTC

using wicket-excel

I have added the dependency

>      <dependency>
>
>         <groupId>com.danhaywood.isis.wicket</groupId>
>
>         <artifactId>danhaywood-isis-wicket-excel</artifactId>
>
>         <version>1.2.0</version>
>
>       </dependency>

However, I do not see any link appearing in my derived collection view in
order to download the collection in excel!

Re: using wicket-excel

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
On 26 September 2013 19:52, james agada <ok...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. After fiddling around with the POM, the link finally appears, but then
> nothing is downloaded when I click on it.

If you put a break in ExcelFileDownloadLink#onClick, does it get called?

3. A download message appears but nothing is downloaded.

Perhaps you could post some screenshots or a short youtube video to
demonstrate the issue?

Re: using wicket-excel

Posted by james agada <ok...@gmail.com>.
1. I cannot see any where to change the code.
2. After fiddling around with the POM, the link finally appears, but then
nothing is downloaded when I click on it.
3. A download message appears but nothing is downloaded.

Re: using wicket-excel

Posted by james agada <ok...@gmail.com>.
I will try.

Sent from my iPhone