Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/07/11 01:37:29 UTC

[Tobago] Retrieve sheet selected row value

Hi  all,

I have the sheet <tc:sheet selectable="single" in my .jsp

How can I retrieve in my code the row selected?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Salvador B.

RE: [Tobago] Retrieve sheet selected row value

Posted by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>.
Hi Volker

I tried with the following
But it still doesn't work
public void update(ActionEvent actionEvent) {
	PageActionEvent pageEvent = (PageActionEvent) actionEvent;
	UIData sheet = pageEvent.getSheet();
	SheetState sheetState = sheet.getSheetState(FacesContext.getCurrentInstance());
	List<Integer> indexes = sheetState.getSelectedRows();

Send me this error
javax.faces.event.ActionEvent incompatible with org.apache.myfaces.tobago.event.PageActionEvent

what I do wrong?

Regards
Salvador

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.